Retirement Village Financial Advice
Once the kids have left the nest, the former family home may be too large for two people, & for some people the idea of a Retirement Village is appealing.
Many villages offer social activities and lifestyle amenities. Prospective residents should explore different villages and learn about the costs involved. They should consider obtaining legal advice before they sign a contract.
- What is the difference between a retirement village & an Over 55’s community?
- Do we own the property?
- Are there any limitations to buying into a Retirement Village?
- Are they Government Guaranteed?
- How do Centrelink treat Retirement Villages?
- How does it differ from Aged care?
- If we sell our home & buy into a village how will it affect our pension & can we afford it?
- What are the costs for a Retirement Village?
- What is a Retirement Village?