Residential Aged Care
What are the financial options when moving into an aged care facility?Learn More
What are the financial options when moving or downsizing into a Retirement Village or over 55’s Community?Learn More
What are the financial benefits of staying home and using government or private home care compared to moving into an aged care facility?Learn More
Balance Aged Care Specialists are a privately owned financial company that have specialised in financial planning, aged care, retirement villages, private home care, and estate management for over 20 years.
Our role is to help clients navigate through their later stages of life, as everyone’s financial situation is different we use our own system that we have created to show clients the options that they have available to them and how it will affect their personal finances. Clients want options when making choices for their future and we help guide them by providing a number of options to help make their choices easier.
Some of the examples of questions that we answer for our clients are:
- Do I have to sell my home when moving into aged care?
- How can I maximise my pension?
- Should I get additional private care instead of moving mum or dad into an aged care facility?
- What happens and how do we afford it when one person from a couple moves into an aged care facility either from their home or a Retirement Village?
- What are some other options of financing moving into a retirement village or aged care facility?
- How does Probate work and can someone help me set this up?
With over 100+ years combined experience in finance we have mobile specialists that can came to you throughout NSW, ACT, TAS and are able to cater to clients in rural areas and other states using current technology for our appointments. Call today for your FREE phone consultation on 1300 556 287.